[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord for the kids.

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Fri May 14 10:30:39 PDT 2010

Greetings all, all to often these announcements are for the adults. Our children are very important so this email is for you and what is taken place at Warlord that you will enjoy.

First of all we will have classes and possible authorizations in Youth Boffer and Youth Rapier.
Saturday we will have a youth boffer tourney on the same list fields that Steppes Warlord is using. How can this be? In between the later rounds of the Steppes Warlord tourney we will have youth boffer rounds. This same format will be used on Sunday for the Youth Rapier Tourney.

Wait there is still more we will also have archery available for you to participate in. Various Archery Tourney's will be taking place all day Saturday and Sunday check the schedule for details and if you have questions please contact me.

Still not enough, well there is still more! We will children's activities twice on Saturday for 2 hours each and once on Sunday for 2 hours.

There are also other competitions in which age is not a requirement such as the Arts and Sciences competition and the Bardic competition. Still not enough, well ok Steppes Warlord will have a vast array of merchants and I am sure you can find something there that can help you make the event just a little bit more fun.

Come and enjoy the fun at Steppes Warlord with old friends and meet new ones!

Master Richard Fairbourne ( Steward, or old stuffy guy)

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna