[Ansteorra] Coronation Schedule

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Fri May 14 14:25:08 PDT 2010

No, no, no.  It's a fun game!  There are rules and paths and once you
understand how to manipulate them it's plug and chunk--there's your
answer.  By the way mathematics is not a four letter word any more than
COMP (as in English Composition) is.  I happen to like that too for the
same reasons.  Now chemistry baffles me because they keep changing the
rules.

Ismet