[Ansteorra] wooden arrows

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Tue May 18 08:29:57 PDT 2010

What age are your children? Some of the sporting goods stores have smaller arrows specifically for children.
The main criteria is the arrows need to be wood, and have feather fletches. Try looking in Dick's Sporting goods, or Academy, Bass Sporting goods. If anybody else has other suggestions, perhaps they will respond. Its been decades since I looked for children's arrows.
YIS
Lasguaard