[Ansteorra] Coronation Thank Yous

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Tue May 18 08:55:36 PDT 2010

I would like to add my thanks to the Barony of the Steppes for the use of the gorgeous gold banners and to Damon and Meggan Xanthus for beautiful banners that graced our feast hall.

Thank you to Marietta, Leslie, and Erik for their help with hanging and putting away the banners... and to those who took the initiative to start putting away the gold banners after feast, I do not remember who all was in the group with Baroness Kajira, but I really appreciated your help.  It was so nice to come up stairs and see that half of the job was already taken care of.

Also, thank you to the many people I singled out throughout the day to get tables moved and jobs taken care of while I took care of family or other responsibilities.

With much gratitude,
Lady Liliana