[Ansteorra] Fwd: Pennsic 39 Blood Drive

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 21:26:23 PDT 2010

Forwarded from
Baroness Angelique

**************

Pennsic 39 Blood Drive - Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic War

Greeting good gentles of the Known World. The Pennsic War will soon be upon

us, and while we are 'playing war' with our friends, many others are

fighting one for their lives. Every blood donation is a chance to save a

life, so please remember there will be a Red Cross blood drive at Pennsic

War 39. The 8th annual blood drive will take place on Friday, August 6th and

Monday, August 9th from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Zion Baptist Church, 148

Curry Road, Slippery Rock, PA.   The church is within walking distance from

the Pennsic grounds, but the Red Cross will run a shuttle van (leaving from

the south end of the battlefield). We encourage you to ride the van so that

you arrive with normal pulse and blood pressure, and are not turned away

from donating!

If you would like to pre-register to donate, volunteer, or would just like

more information, please contact me at scahedgehog at verizon.net. Once War has

started, you can still sign up at First Aid Point, but walk-ins are welcome.

Again this year you can  pre-register to donate on-line! Go to

www.givelife.org, and search for blood drives in zipcode 16057. Select

August 6th or August 9th, and choose your appointment time.

Together, we can make a difference. So, "Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic

War".

In Service and Thanks,

Baroness Angelique d'Herisson

(mka: Renee LeVeque)