[Ansteorra] Kingdom Chronicler's Contest in June Black Star

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 23 12:10:54 PDT 2010

To celebrate my first year in office and to reward alert readers of the Black Star, there is a contest in the Black Star's Kingdom Chronicler report.  The prize is a $25 gift certificate to Amazon dot com.   I have received one set of answers but haven't scored them yet, so there's still the possibility to win.

First set of complete correct answers wins.

Thanks for the articles, poetry, event ads, reports, etc. that I have received this past year.  I'm looking forward to my second year as your Kingdom Chronicler.

For questions, comments and/or answers to the quiz, please feel free to contact me at chronicler at ansteorra dot org .

Thanks,
Radegundis