[Ansteorra] Youth Civalric Classes (Boffer)

Brain Dead braindeadd77 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 12:09:43 PDT 2010

For everyone that is interested. There will be Youth Chivalric classes
at Warlord, 30 minutes after morning court on Saturday in the air conditioned building. All youth that are wanting to do boffer must attend this class with a
parent. Then directly after that class we will have the Youth Chivalric
Marshaling class. Anyone that wants to be a groups Youth Combat Marshal
needs to attend  this class . The marshaling class will run into lunch
so we are asking that people that attend bring a dish to share (a
potluck). Then if you have read the schedule for warlord, there will be a youth chivalric tourney after the 4th round of the Warlord tourney. All children that have been authorized and meet the armor requirements will be able to compete. There will be some loaner helms and swords there at Warlord. Any questions feel free to email me or your local or regional
Youth Combat Marshal.

Conn mac Fhlaind ui Bhrian