[Ansteorra] To all ME Dance Champions, past and present

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Mon May 24 16:25:56 PDT 2010

Greetings to all ME Dance Champions, past and present!

 I send you an invitation to join us on Sunday Morning of Steppes Warlord to
help lead a discussion of Judging Middle Eastern Dance in Ansteorra. You all
are uniquely qualified to have a perspective on this issue and we would be
grateful to have your insights if you may join us.

 This round table discussion will use the practice judging sheets filled out
by the dancers and participants from the previous evening's Hafla. This
exercise will be used to explore what it takes to judge and be judged in a
dance competition.

 Please write to me directly if you have any questions and to let me know if
you think you will be able to attend. This activity will be indoors, in the
AC, after morning court.

 Thank you for your service and your dance.

 HE Claire Shayhan