[Ansteorra] For those of you with $185, 000 just lying around...

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:07:20 PDT 2010

I don't know... if I had that much extra cash to bid on a fake, or
rather a recreation, I'd rather pay an artist in the society to do it
and get it customized to my taste.

And no, I don't for a second believe that item is what he claims it to
be. Not to say it isn't a lovely thing, just that it is not what he
says.

~Eve