[Ansteorra] For those of you with $185, 000 just lying around...

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 19:33:47 PDT 2010

There is always the possibility that it is stolen. In which case it couldn't be sold at an auction house. Of course, it could be that the seller just doesn't want to have to pay that much to sell it.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)