[Ansteorra] For those of you with $185, 000 just lying around...

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:24:46 PDT 2010

OOOH! Cool. I wish I could add this to my library. I have a museum
publication of "The Cloisters Apocalypse" and the images look much similar.
How fun.
Thanks for sharing.  But, sigh, just makes me wish my ship would come in.

Thanks, Serena and Cynric for chiming in with info, makes me appreciate my
museum book even more. I hope this book does wind up somewhere accessible to
even us amateur scholars.

Claire