[Ansteorra] Question regarding Black Star subscription

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 15:56:32 PDT 2010

If you'd rather e-mail, you send an e-mail with the particulars:
SCA name, Real name, membership number, address, etc.

To the Registrar's office of the SCA for Member Services as per:
http://www.sca.org/members/MbrSvcsStaff.html
or send the e-mail to:  membership at sca.org
giving a few days to get a response.

If the Registrar see's no issue, then check with your local post office, especially if you don't receive your newsletters as First Class mail, as I understand the post is allowed to deliver these newsletters, which I believe are considered 3rd Class, in a timely manner, but as long as space is available on their route.  Happened to me once, and the issue was with a new postperson, who was 'talked to'.  Tho that may not be your issue.

Good luck, Hillary