[Ansteorra] Gervase of Tilbury: Otia Imperialia

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 11 02:49:17 PDT 2010

Your Grace,

University of North Texas has an edition in English with the Latin which you may be able to ILL:

Otia imperialia : recreation for an emperor / Gervase of Tilbury ; edited and translated by S.E. Banks and J.W. Binns. Oxford : Clarendon Press, 2002.

PA8310.G425 O85 2002 is the Library of Congress number.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric hlafard