[Ansteorra] Introduction

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:25:05 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am Cait O'Hara, the
new Kingdom Minister of Children. I currently live in the Shire of
Loch Ruadh where I serve as their acting MoC as well. I will be
coordinating children's activities for The Shannon River Raid, October
22-24 and for Ansteorra's Day at Gulf Wars XX in March 2011. I will
also be available at Round Table on July 16-18 (site TBD). I am still
trying to get the rest of my schedule coordinated. If the autocrat of
a kingdom event would like to have children's activities at their
event, but does not have anyone to coordinate them, let me know. I
will gladly work with the autocrat or local MoC to coordinate
children's activities. If anyone out there is in need of assistance in
planning children's activities for their group, please let me know. I
will be happy to help in any way I can. My contact information will be
in next month's Black Star. Until publication, you may reach me at
moc at lochruadh.org. I look forward to serving you and your children.

Yours In Service,

Lady Cait O'Hara
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra