[Ansteorra] Fw: award regalia pics ? take 2

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 17 10:02:10 PDT 2010

greetings

thank you all that responded, the answers have indeed been informative, and
I now believe I ( mostly ) understand .
as my body begins to have problems doing the physical things I've " always "
done in the society, I find myself trying to learn new things and new ways
to keep busy , that don't hurt as much ; )
again thank you all who responded !

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur