[Ansteorra] Coronation Thank Yous

Lillias MacGuffin macguffin at hailmog.org
Tue May 18 08:23:32 PDT 2010

There were a great many people who put in an incredible amount of effort this weekend to make Coronation an amazing and awesome event. :)

First I, Lillias, would like to give much thanks to Lady Eirabel, my co-event steward, who was an invaluable help to me through the entire process and especially the day of. This was her first time to autocrat an event, and she did so exceedingly well!

So many folks assisted that we apologize in that we will not likely remember the names of every person who took it upon themselves on Saturday to help in the kitchen, serve, set up the list field, assist Their Highnesses and Majesties, and everything else. We may not know every single thing those people did, but here is a good deal of them. If you know someone whose name is not on this list, please respond and mention them so that their good work may be recognized as well.

We would like to thank:
Their Majesties Jean-Paul and Gilyan - for being so gracious in choosing us to run this event and being cooperative throughout the process.
Earl Owen and Countess Genevria - for being gracious and cooperative and Awesome throughout everything.
Sir Burke Kiriel MacDonald - for being our liaison with our wonderful site
HE Elizabeth de Calais - for creating such an amazing feast!
Lady Olivia de Calais - for heading up the servers.
Lady Elyssa de Orozco - for running Waterbearing for the King's Champion Tournament
Lady Elsa von Schammach - for running Gate and many other errands and helpful tasks
Lady Liliana Byrnes - for taking charge of the Decorations and helping organize work crews for set-up, take-down and during-the-day movement of items
Lord Ollj Perala - for designing and casting our beautiful Site Tokens
Centurion Peter MacIntire - for assisting with Site Tokens and helping organize List Field and Pavilion set up
Lady Vogna Zherebtsovia.- for volunteering to help move much of our equipment down to site and working tirelessly throughout the event.
HE Mercedes de Cerdanya - for volunteering to make the feast tokens and sitting Gate.
Lord Eirik Martinson - for organizing Traffic outside and helping with many interior and exterior work-jobs over the course of the day.
The Merry Musicians of Mooneschadowe (HL Emma, HL Reis, Mistress Gunhilda, Mistress Rhiannon, HL Toinette, HL Estrill, plus all additional musicians) for providing beautiful music in Court and at Feast for listening and lively dancing!

Thanks also to people who did so many helpful things it's hard to sum them all up and we love them for it and they are just as awesome:
Centurion Charles the Grey
Mistress Vara Sigurðardottir
Lord Rafe Slater
HL Sabine Lefevre d'Armagnac
Lady Isabella Coppola
Lord Isaac
Lady Fedora
Lord Ludo
and all and etc of the Province of Mooneschadowe and extended friends and family.
All who helped with the King's Champion Tournament
Kitchen Help and Servers

We would also like to thank the many people from other groups who helped out during the day, and especially those who remained after Feast to help with clean up in the Feast Hall and the Kitchen! I saw many good and gracious people assisting voluntarily.

I (Lillias) would like to add a personal thanks to Murasakiiro for keeping an eye on my son all day on site so that I could get things accomplished!

Thank you one and all!

With joy in service, and hearts warmed with gratitude,
Lillias Macguffin
and
Eirabel Ross