[Ansteorra] youth wooden arrows

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 18 19:20:36 PDT 2010

I have purchased light  weight   "youth arrows" from 3 Rivers Archery by mail order. The ones I got (for my little 25 # bow!) are wooden and fletched with "real turkey feathers" and have performed well for me. I have also bought  several lots on Ebay at various times from a gentleman listed as "crester 3"... He does not show to have any on ebay right now, but I am attempting to contact him to find out more. I have been very pleased with the arrows, though they ARE more expensive than $1.25. The ones I have been seeing at Academy lately have had the plastic vanes, not  real fletches.
You could try "youth arrows" on ebay, but it is sometimes a little risky with the quality of what you get ...and shipping is apt to be expensive
Will post the info when I get it.

Regards, and good luck!

Fedelm ni nUidhir