[Ansteorra] Orders from the Executive Officer of the Royal Navy

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:15:02 PDT 2010

Executive Officer's Orders:

Unto The Beloved Kingdom of Ansteorra, the entirety of the Ansteorran
Royal Navy, and any spies of dyspeptic pirates availing themselves
therein (the latter...):

By Order of Admiral Pooh Key Pan Executive Officer of the Ansteorran
Royal Navy, Know This:

1. Order of course setting for the HMS Guardian of Innocence to attend
the Fifth Anniversary of the
Ansteorran Royal Navy, being bestowed Royal Letters Patent, at Steppes
Warlord has been rescinded.

1a. The party is " ON " at Steppes Warlord! Recention of course
setting only applies to the HMS Guardian of Innocence.

2. The HMS Guardian of Innocence shall remain in port in the secret Porte
of Baconne, Eastern Skorragardr where all is Okay.

3. The Ansteorran Royal Navy does acknowledge and expresses gratitude
unto Ansteorran Royal Navy Member Honorable Lord Svan
Coldbrowskaldsson and His Dearest and most Honorable Lady Catrin ferch
Maelgwn and others to be named by them later if applicable for their
efforts to arrange festivities at Steppes in celebratory fashion for
our anniversary.

4. The retirement status of Admiral Robert Haddock is formerly rescinded.

4a Admiral Robert Haddock is hereby recalled to active duty in
accordance with the provision codes as outlined by TITLE 14 > PART I >
CHAPTER 11 > ENLISTED > § 359. Recall to active duty during war or
kingdom emergency

I quote "In times of war or kingdom emergency, the Executive Officer
may order any enlisted member on the retired list to active duty."

4b. Admiral Robert Haddock is recalled in the grade he held upon
retirement in accordance with the provision codes as outlined by TITLE
10 > Subtitle C > PART II > CHAPTER 575 > § 6483. Retired members:
grade

I quote,  An officer who has been advanced on the retired list or in
the Retired Reserve under former section 6150 of this title to a grade
above captain in the Navy, when recalled to active duty, may, in the
discretion of the Executive Officer of the Navy, be recalled either in
the grade he holds on the retired list or in the Retired Reserve or in
the grade from which he was advanced.

4c. The length of term Admiral Robert Haddock shall serve in active
duty shall not exceed a length of time I or Lord High Admiral Alric
Morganwgg deem necessary.

5. Be well, sail safe, and celebrate as though the year be 1599!

"Upon my authority and "By my hand these Orders are to be immediately
implemented."

Admiral Pooh Key Pan ~ Executive Officer of the Ansteorran Royal Navy,
in command of the HMS Guardian of Innocence

"Can you imagine reality?" - Pooky