[Ansteorra] Coronation Lost and Found

Lillias MacGuffin macguffin at hailmog.org
Fri May 21 05:21:25 PDT 2010

Greetings Bianca,

I do have one with purple stones (one large in the center and four small around it), four small pearls alternating around between the small purple stones, and a lot of delicate silvery detail with tiny flowers. It certainly sounds like yours. It's certainly shiny, though it doesn't appear to have diamond rhinestones. Do you mean the pearls?

Lillias