[Ansteorra] So hi Cynric!

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Wed May 26 16:06:32 PDT 2010

Hasten O U-Haul
Over the high-way
Crimson-flanked craft
O'er the -phalt of the as-!

They make nachos with banana peppers here and the Project Lead calls it
"Qeeeeso."  Brother, there is much work to do among these heathen!

So seriously when are you getting in?  Earlier this month I met two folks
from Steppes who'd just moved to DC.  We should start a support group for
Ansteorrans who have settled abroad: we could call it House Lebensraum.

"W?s ?u H?l"--I like this.  Is this Anglo-Saxon 1337?

Congratulations on the new job and I hope the move goes well!  See you soon,

--Cadfan