[Ansteorra] ooopps!

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 03:47:10 PDT 2010

I am VERY sorry to have forgotten to mention HE Kezia and LADY Diana who worked
tirelessly to cloth newcomers and arrange water bearing.  Many of you noticed we
had LOT's of people new to the Society at this event and all of those that ended
up in period clothes were because of these two wonderful ladies.  I understand
we had close to TWENTY newcomers.  You two do the most important job in our
society which is make new people welcomed.  I actually can not thank you enough
and I'm glad I forgot and glad people reminded me privately so that I could give
you an even bigger THANK  YOU!!!
You both have my love and my gratitude.
gwyneth