[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 21:20:57 PDT 2010

Those requirements seem rather discouraging, especially for newer or infrequent fighters. Even worse, they're fairly open-ended, so the 'rules' might change depending on the Crown, the marshals, the event, and so on. It seems problematic on the surface.

Does anyone know how Atlantia's newcomers and infrequent fighters feel about this? Did various Crowns and marshals have to get together to decide what was acceptable, and what was not, or is it truly open-ended? In other words, how did it actually work out for them?

-R

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)