[Ansteorra] Legasaltive morality.

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 15:34:20 PDT 2010

Yes, that's where helping each other rather than rule making comes in. I don't actually advocate getting rid of the chairs.  It would be a losing battle; they are too comfortable and too cheap. They were just the most obvious example of blatant modernism at list side.   A blanket draped over the chair would be an improvement.   Covers would help them and Dama Vyolante has mentioned an article with a pattern.  I could see list field improved by heraldic displays on chair covers as the new fad. or not.  Certainly gifting and patronage builds the game.

I do not expect everyone to play to the same level or in the same way. If I did I would have quit in disgust years ago.  If this is something I care about it behooves me to help make it happen.  Respecting as I go another's right to disagree or opt out, for at times I will do the same.  After all this is but a game and he who builds the best game wins.

And please keep blessing us with the fruits of your art.

AEla