[Ansteorra] Herald warrant class at BAM

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Nov 3 03:37:00 PDT 2010

Greetings,
   It is looking like there will be a Heralds Warranting Class.  Our awesome
(coastal) Solstice Herald Alisone McCay  has contacted me about teaching the
class.  I'm waiting to hear back on the day and time. Would a Friday
afternoon herald warranting class work for you?

The Melees (BAM) part of the Bordermarch website is up to date with all the
latest information, classes and schedule.  I'm posting updates almost daily.
www.bordermarch.org/Melees

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
- Class Coordinator, Baronial Assimilator of Information, Keeper of the
Schedule, Feeding and watering of the website and Gate Book . and a few
other labels.