[Ansteorra] College of Heralds Decision Meeting @ BAM

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 05:19:19 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra!

I'm writing to advise you all that the College of Heralds will hold a
decision meeting on the October 2010 Internal Letter of Intent at
Bordermarch Autumn Melees.
This meeting is open to all people, heralds and non-heralds alike, and
all are encouraged to attend if you've ever wondered how the process
works. In addition
to the decisions being made, I am hosting a discussion about the
possibility of allowing for online meetings when travel isn't
feasible, to allow as many people to have
input as possible. If you are interested, the meeting will run from
12:30 to possibly 2:00 on Saturday, most likely at the Herald's Point
area. Listen for announcements
on site for any updated details.

The submitted items for consideration are:

Aell de Wilde (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) New Name and Device.
Ætheldreda de Dunbretane (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name.
Agnes Turnbull (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) New Name and Device.
Cymme in kyrra (Barony Bordermarch) Resubmitted Device.
Ekarius von Krüssen (Steppes, Barony of) New Name Change.
Georges le Breton (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) New Name and Device.
Gera von Roer (Steppes, Barony of) New Name Change.
Gwenlliana Lovelady (Raven’s Fort, Barony of ) Resubmitted Name.
Robert Coleford (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) New Name Change.
Silvius Foppa (Elfsea, Barony of) New Name and Device.
Vaclav Slovaczek (Barony Bordermarch) New Device.

You can review the commentary and submissions at the following link
(Incidentally, all commentary is available here and if you're minded
to become a commenter, you're more than welcome to do so!)

http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/38

I strongly advise you review the commentary before attending the
meeting, as I'll have limited copies of it available At the meeting.

I hope to see you all there on Saturday at Melees!

Pray know that I remain Yours in service,

Señor Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Bordure Herald
--
Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP