[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Bill Toscano liamstliam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:58:33 PDT 2010

Data point: LOts of computers at Pennsic, mostly hidden, but they help run
the event.

I have been at tournaments where the computers are right there in the rom,
being used for scoring.

Golf carst are certainly not period.

I think there's a balance we need to strive for, one that I could explain
better if I were not up at 3 a.m.

Liam