[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 10:34:16 PDT 2010

The point of the whole discussion was why aren't we doing this as it applied to another kingdom.  Ansteorra is a very strong minded kingdom, made up of strong willed individuals.  There are some that I've heard referred to as Garb Nazis.  Should they ever approach me regarding what I wear or what my camp looks like, then they should feel free to upgrade my garb and camp at their expense.  It takes a while to 'gather' your garb and other goodies.  Instead of coming down on people try helping them.  Instead of putting your nose in the air over how they're dressed or that their fighting kit doesn't meet your expectations, help them.

The "Dream" is in our heads.  No one can take that away.  If you still see the modern things then the Dream isn't strong enough and you need to work on it.

Runa