[Ansteorra] BAM bardic championship

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Thu Nov 4 18:36:09 PDT 2010

Greetings!
   The BAM section of the website is still referred to by it's old short
name: Melees.   And when you go to Bordermarch.org look for the scroll at
the top labeled Melees.  On the Melees Intro page there is a LOT of
information but near the top of the page is a link labeled "Bardic" and it
will take you here:
http://bordermarch.org/Melees/info.htm#Bardic

 The most up to date information available is posted to the website. 14
Battles or tourney, 2 Haflas, 10 classes, 17 Merchants, 3 Taverns, 3
Championships and more competitions then I can count with my shoes on.

In service to Bordermarch, Ansteorra and the Dream
Lord Phocas
Baronial Assimilator of Information, Keeper of the Schedule, Feeding and
watering of the website.