[Ansteorra] A Storm is Brewing

Susan Wieland swieland3 at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 04:36:15 PDT 2010

On 11/4/2010 10:11 PM, rose_welch at yahoo.com wrote:
> I have to say that recipes themselves cannot be copyrighted, and if the wording was substantially changed, then it was most certainly not copyright infringement.
>
> However, it was absolutely moral plagiarism, and the editor deserves every bit of what they are getting.
>
> There are times that I shake my head at the Internet, and other times, like this, that I am filled with glee. :P
>
> -R
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Recently, a journal published an article by an obscure author, (whose
name I won't mention but there's stuff on Facebook about it) about
Berserker's that was lifted out of Gunnora's "Viking Answer Lady"
website word for word.  The plagiarist apologized when called on it
saying it was a paper she "wrote" for her coursework.  She's going to be
lucky if her degree isn't revoked.

Damaris

--"When income decides outcome, democracy dies".

--
-Cleverly disquised as a responsible adult-