[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 11:25:34 PDT 2010

Unto Don Tivar, HL Daniel, and others who called me on this, I offer apology. I misspoke.

Yes, I found a link to the 'original Articles of Incorporation' dated 6/69 after I posted. As the earliest documetation I can currently lay my hands on, I concede the point and withdraw my statement with regret. It is not the document to which my admittedly age-affected memory was referring, but I haven't found what I WAS looking for and don't know at this point how LEGALLY applicable it was anyway. Until I find it, I am silent on this, and likely to be afterwards.

And no, Daniel, I wasn't speaking of myself. I found the SCA in 1980 and joined in 1982. I was referring to older members with whom I have spoken on this matter, whose feelings matter to me. This is not an issue where I am directly affected; I'm from the middle of the 13th century.