[Ansteorra] A Storm is Brewing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 19:14:03 PDT 2010

On Nov 5, 2010, at 6:36 AM, Susan Wieland wrote:
> Recently, a journal published an article by an obscure author, (whose name I won't mention but there's stuff on Facebook about it) about Berserker's that was lifted out of Gunnora's "Viking Answer Lady" website word for word.  The plagiarist apologized when called on it saying it was a paper she "wrote" for her coursework.  She's going to be lucky if her degree isn't revoked.
>
> Damaris

Not very wise in several ways.

That article is also in the Florilegium NORSE section as:
Berserkergang-art (50K) 10/14/96 Article on Norse Viking Berserkers.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/NORSE/Berserkergang-art.html

Note the date. And the dates below. Wonder how old the "author" was when the paper was first published, since they said they "wrote" it for coursework.

The article even says:
<<< "Berserkergang" by Gunnora Hallakarva. ...