[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:27:55 PDT 2010

It depends how picky you are really.  I have gotten some fairly nice ones
with the camcorders I have had as long as they are on the right settings.
You sound VERY picky about these things.  Memories preserved are more
important than perfection to me.  I also do not mind having to do a little
touch-up work.  That will usually be good enough for me...I tend to actually
film and get the images from the computer, NOT use the photo setting on the
digital camcorder.  It tends to work better that way I find.

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

(g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?