[Ansteorra] CASTING CHANGE Was: Why aren't we doing this?

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Sat Nov 6 05:49:22 PDT 2010

In line with recent efforts to improve the public appearance of the SCA, we
are pleased to announce that the role of Master Cadfan ap Morgan Godrudd,
OL, will henceforward be played by Rowan Atkinson.

We believe that Mr. Atkinson is an ideal fit for the part due to his many
years' experience at playing sarcastic ne'er-do-wells.

Of course this arrangement is contingent upon the successful conclusion of
negotiations with Mr. Atkinson's agents, which should follow directly their
ever returning any of my e-mail.

On behalf of the cast and crew we would like to heartily acknowledge Mr.
Peter Schorn's many years of service in this role.  And we are certain we
take absolutely no liberties when we say, on Mr. Atkinson's behalf, "Stop
using my name or I'll sue."

Sincerely,

Central Casting