[Ansteorra] Cut-off Dates (was RE: Why aren't we doing this?)

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 06:13:21 PST 2010

My persona is 16th century, and Danish, not English!

Before I looked Roundhead up though, the only "Round head" I could think of
was Charlie Brown.
YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

(g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?