[Ansteorra] BAM - Amazon Auction

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 19:10:38 PST 2010

Greetings.  I am Master Cadfan ap Morgan Godrudd, OL, late of Ansteorra and
a Shadowlander from my earliest days in the Society.

If any Shadowlanders will be coming to Bordermarch Autumn Melees, I was
wondering if I could ask them to stop by my parents' house to pick up a
small package of great importance and bring it to me at Melees.

My parents live just outside College Station, not too far from Wellborn, and
I will make your trouble VERY worth your while.

Yours in Service
Cadfan ap Morgan
peterschorn at pdq.net