[Ansteorra] Archery at BAM

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:38:05 PST 2010

Greetings archers of Ansteorra,

In little over a week, we will gather on the fields at Border Keep to find a
new Champion of Archery.

I have a couple shoots designed to challenge your archery skills. Those who
know me may expect a part of my plan... There may be a speed round involved.
I also want to highlight your precision, accuracy, and ability to adapt.
(Think string shoots, and random distances).

I have one other request from entrants: A story. This is not a requirement
to compete, there will be no judging. I would simply like to hear a tale of
your first time shooting...

The tournament is currently scheduled for 5 pm saturday. I am hoping to bump
it up a little, as I forgot about the change to standard time, and its
effect on daylight this time of year.

I look forward to meeting more of your Great Kingdom's archers in just a few
days.

HL William Arwemakere
Archery Champion, Barony Bordermarch

THE An Tir army at BAM