[Ansteorra] Equestrian at the Rose Tourney?

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Thu Nov 11 06:17:54 PST 2010

Hello Everyone!

I am posting today in hopes of getting some feedback.  The Roses are
discussing plans for the upcoming Rose Tourney May 6-8 2011 & we are hoping
to once again include Equestrian.  The event is (most likely) going to be
held at the Camp Camwood site in Hockley, Texas.

Right now the Equestrian Tournament would probably be held on Sunday & there
is plans for a brunch that morning as well as a few other things.  We don't
want to make the tournament 'an afterthought' if you know what I mean.

Our question is: "Is there enough interest from the Equestrian community to
host this tournament?"  We know how much work & expense it is to bring
horses out to compete & wanted to be sure that it was something you all
would be interested in before we scheduled it.

Please let me know as soon as you can your thoughts on this!

Thank you!
Countess Elizabeta