[Ansteorra] Ansteorra's Youth Combat Army at Bordermarch Melees!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:48:36 PST 2010

Exciting news for our Kingdom!
I was at Steppes practice yesterday, authorized 6 more new fighters, and from Steppes, Elfsea and Loch Ruadh alone
we have almost 20 young warriors marching south to the war!  For those of you who have young men and women
who are already authorized, would like to be or who are merely interested, I encourage all parents to join us at Melees!
The Youth Marshals will some extra gear, and I will be teaching an authorization class on Friday as well as again on
Saturday at some point if you all need me to, and please ask about becoming a Marshal for your local group if you have
no one yet!

Check the latest schedule of events at www.bordermarch.org for details; we'll have the castle for Youth Combat at
8:00 am Saturday as well as a little more through out the day along with the bridge, the field and the ravine where we
can squeeze in.

We look forward to meeting our warriors from all over Ansteorra and seeing you join in the battle against the invaders
from Gleann Abhann.  If you have questions or need more information, please feel free to contact me; I'll be checking
for email messages through Wednesday night, and by phone throughout the entire event as well.

Come cheer our future defenders of Ansteorra!

Germanicus
Central Region Youth Combat Marshal