[Ansteorra] Central Regional Rapier Academy, call for classes and instructors

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 06:25:57 PST 2010

The Central Region is hosting a Rapier Academy in August of 2011.
At the Cain Center in Athens, Texas

The site is completely Air Conditioned with the opportunity for all formal
classes to be indoors.  There is space out doors if there is a desire do
anything there as well.

For this event to be a success we need Classes and Teachers for those classes.
If you have an idea for a class topic or you want to teach a class Please
contact Lady Layla:  LaylaBintYusuf at gmail.com or Don Ingve of York as they are
our class coordinators.

Start making plans to come join us at this post Pensic event.

Lady Grainne Nic Padraig is our event steward and is working hard to put
together an exciting event for us.

More information will be coming as classes are confirmed

In Service
Rhiannon ferch Cian