[Ansteorra] BAM site 'suspended'?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Nov 18 07:43:49 PST 2010

In the meantime, while it is getting resolved if the seneschal or autocrat would like to contact me off list at vscribe at ansteorra.org we can try and get a temporary page set up on the kingdom server.  Ultimately if someone has the HTML, etc saved off then we can just load up those.

Cheers,
Alasdair