[Ansteorra] BAM website is being worked on; restoration time unknown

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 10:12:31 PST 2010

Tessa here, in Bordermarch, at home.
Rcv'd messages from BAM web site minister Lord Phocas who was already at BAM BorderKeep event location in Colmesneil.
as most of the participating populace of Bordermarch are also already there, or en route,
that the  Bordermarch  dot  org webpage is "down" due to possible hacking.

Lord Phocas is working from the BorderKeep camp to resolve/restore the website, with considerable numbers of dis-connects of his cell phone, etc.
Estimated time of repair is unknown.

(Simonn & I happen to be traveling between dr appointments today and will not be at computer.
We are "hoping" to be able to be present at the BorderKeep for at least part of the weekend.)

"Thank yous" to each one who can help responed to questions that may arise meanwhile.

[azure cyber rose here]

Tessa