[Ansteorra] Silent auction at Coronation

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:31:45 PDT 2010

Sir Dieterich DOES have a surprise... a surprise for the whole kingdom:

HANSE HAS BEEN CAPTURED!

I have it on good report that he recently tried to fleece several sailors
out of Seawinds and got caught with an extra ace.  They have Hanse in
custody and, though they refuse to release him into my custody, they have
agreed to DONATE HANSE TO THIS SILENT AUCTION.

The winning bid gets their choice:

2 full minutes of beating in an enclosed list with a boffer... Hanse gets to
defend with a pie plate buckler.

OR

Hanse as your servant for one full day at the event of your choosing.

I plan on bidding with all the money I can raise.  See you all there.

Ritter Dieterich