[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Bill Toscano liamstliam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:59:42 PDT 2010

Your Excellency:

You wrote:

*****
Respectfully as well; I for one *strongly* disagree on the point of 'No
flash photography'.  Yes, the flash can be disconcerting at times but I
think the importance of getting the photo far outweighs the disturbance.
*****

I take exactly the other side. I think the importance of the ambiance of
court and the Medieval feeling is far more important than photos of the
event.

Again, this is how I was raised,

But if people are using flash photography to get pictures of me getting my
Laurel (suuuuuuuure, Liam), it's damaging the moment for a lot of other
people.

Just my opinion.