[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 2 20:03:48 PDT 2010

I'm often allowed to get up beside or behind the thrones to get pictures. I
really try to flash mostly to the side where the crowd is not, but that is
not always possible. As in the example, if the Crown asks that I not use a
flash then I do not, but then I mostly do not get usable pictures and people
are disappointed. Most Crowns in Ansteorra have told me they understand the
issues and appreciate the photos of their reign. I believe we can learn to
ignore the flashes much as we ignore the electric lighting, porta-potties,
golf carts, and radios that have become part of our infrastructure.

In any case, I apologize to those whose ambiance is affected.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede