[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 20:47:15 PDT 2010

As a photographer, I always ask the preacher if they mind if I take pictures during the ceremony.  Some do, some don't.  I can always recreate a shot after the service is over, but it takes time to do that.  It's easier to do it during the ceremony.

Lady Maria

"Sex and religion are closer to each other than either might prefer."

    - Saint Thomas Moore (1478-1535)