[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Tue Nov 2 23:32:49 PDT 2010

It is an unfortunate fact that once smoke leaves one's lungs there is no controlling where it
will go. It is subject only to the winds and, at least it often seems to me, will perniciously
and capriciously seek out those who are most negatively affected by it's presence. Almost as if
it knows we have problems with it and finds us just to mess with us.

Though some of your fellow smokers are not nearly as situationally aware as those commenting on
the thread have shown themselves to be. Oddly enough, though I will move myself as needed, I am
not as upset about smoke from a woodfire as I am from tobacco smoke.

Haraldr