[Ansteorra] OT-SCA Reference In Novel

Sydney Winchester strangefire at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 03:45:55 PDT 2010

Mr. Weber was a frequent customer at a game store where I used to work, Boardwalk & Park Place, in Greenville, S.C. He used to come in on Sundays and talk for hours. He has a degree in Military History, and is, of course, interested in all aspects of history.

I believe, if I remember correctly, he played a little back in Atlantia's early days; and he and I certainly talked about the SCA.

Sydney Winchester
(ska Lord AEthelwulf of Malmesbury)

Sent from my iPhone