[Ansteorra] OT- Knit Your Bit

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:58:19 PDT 2010

If you're interested in this but don't know how to knit I'd like to
offer my services as an instructor to help this worthy cause. I'd
suggest one meeting to discuss the patterns and come up with a
materials list and another night for knitting instruction. We could
also discuss materials off list if people would prefer and just have a
one-night class.

Let me know if you're interested.

~Eve

Sent from my iPod