[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:26:40 PDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> unfortunately if your under the pavilion at night court the flashes really
> are " in your face " all night long : (
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
> Arthur

Maybe if people knew there were going to be one or two really good
photographers at court, with spiffy cameras and good lenses and
flashes that actually do something to light the area for a shot, maybe
they wouldn't feel driven to try to capture every second, and the
proliferation of flashes would go down?  Most of the photogs I know of
tend to make their shots available to anyone who asks.

I could be wrong.

Helene
--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant