[Ansteorra] Synopsis.

Eric W. Brown Brown.EricW at jobcorps.org
Thu Nov 4 12:50:32 PDT 2010

I'd add this one, as it came up a bunch of times too.

4. Don't' make it harder for new folks to get in and start playing. Ramp them up after with said carrot.

IMHO, YMMV, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Cal-

--

If I may, a synopsis? :)

1. All participants should strive for their best pre-17th century Dream.
2. All participants should strive for respect and courtesy toward the Dreams of other participants.
3. Participants whose Dream is sadly interrupted should first attempt to solve this problem using a carrot, rather than a stick.

That seems to be what I'm reading here... :P

-R the O